Mally 24-7 Professional Eye-Lining System. Get it!


I want to be fresh-faced, but this is not the card I was handed in life. Why, without eyeliner, sources confirm to me that I look truly sick, sad or ill. Can you believe it?? It's because no one is used to seeing me without all the black rimming my eyes. 
Having said that, I am also a raccoon with the type of eye area that smudges and runs because I have such an oily eye area. 
I went to Bendel's and saw the Mally counter. Mally Roncal sells on QVC and at Bendel's (odd, but a smart business move, perhaps?). She happens to be a Kimora Lee look-alike, and I was hoping she made a line of ethnic makeup. Alas, not so much, although she was Beyonce's makeup artist for a while (and we know how I love me some Queen B!). 

I went ahead and bought her waterproof eyeliner, which the artist at the counter assured me was her favorite product in the line. I need something where I can rim the inside and the outside of the eyes. 
It is a 3-step eye lining process (which in theory I hate, but in practice, it's not so bad). 

1. Put on the eyeliner-- which is like a color stay, slightly dry pencil. But it's not bad! 
2. Tap on the white "waterproofing" powder (comes in splitpan with the color booster). 
3. Apply the black shadow "color booster" to counteract the effects of the white "waterproofing" powder. 

It sound like a whole lot of effort, and to tell you the truth it does add a substantial amount of time to makeup application process. 

The good part is that on the top of my eyes, the color does actually stay on. In the rims, it usually will slip off by midday, but it still is one of the better waterproof lining systems I have tried. When I line my bottom lashes, the color actually will stay on (not the inner rims, but the bottom lashes). 

I dislike the packaging it is so ugly (sorry Mally!) but the product is really pretty good. And guess how much is costs? A super affordable $25. I've had this since August, and I really do like it, and I carry it with me for touch ups. 

So you go girl (I feel Mally would say that). I forgot that I had actually met her earlier this year at the CEW Beauty Awards events, and she was really nice and I truly believe she really cares about her products. These things matter to me. 

So go out and buy it, it really is better than the Smashbox Waterproof Jet Liner

Cat-eyed Kisses!
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts