Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Coral Pink


I have been a fan of lip color since I was a little girl. If you read TheGlossBox regularly you probably already know about some of my childhood mishaps with lipstick. So, I used to act in plays when I was younger, and there were four makeup items that we were all encouraged to wear on stage (even the boys). Apparently Wet n' Wild turquoise eye shadow, bright pink blush, powder a couple shades too light for my skin, and coral lipstick were considered "stage friendly" colors. Fortunately, I did not continue to use most of these stage colors into adulthood, but I do continue to use coral shades on my lips and cheeks. Coral shades look lovely on darker skin tones! My friends are always surprised when I pull out such colors from my hand bag. They are shocked at how the colors look in the package and how amazing they look when applied. Coral colors give those with darker skin a fresh, bright and healthy glow.

One color that I am absolutely in love with at the moment is the Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Coral Pink. The color is fabulously fresh and flattering. A light smoky eye, some bronzer, Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Coral Pink on your lips, and you're out the door!

The lipstick is very creamy and moisturizing, and is formulated with emollient Shea Butter and skin conditioners. As creamy as it is, it still some staying power. I don't find myself applying it all that often. It retails for around $25. 

It will definitely add some pep to your step. : )

xoxo,
G

Comments

Popular Posts