MAC Slimshine Lipstick


When I was a little girl I was fascinated with lipstick. I would stare up at my mother as she applied her lipstick in front of the mirror. She would give me all her little Avon lipstick samples (remember those ladies!!! ; )) My most favorite thing to do with lipstick was to apply it quite heavily… as if I were coloring with a crayon, and then…. when no one was looking… smash the little things on my dresser. I know, I know, I was a strange little kid. I just loved the feeling of smashing lipsticks (sometimes I still want to do it!!!). Soon enough my mother caught on to my sneakiness and decided to stop giving me those cute little lipsticks… especially after the time when I accidentally got some on her bedspread, and the most logical thing I could think of doing was to get some scissors and cut the piece out…

Don’t worry S, R and J… you don’t have to hide your lipsticks from me.

About six months ago I was at MAC (it sounds like I’m at MAC a lot… it’s just that the store is right next to my office!!!) and discovered the most gorgeous lipstick – MAC Slimshine Lipstick – color Gaily. It is so creamy and moisturizing and has the light scent of vanilla frosting. The consistency is like a gloss without the stickiness!!! Love that!!! No hair getting stuck to your face! The color Gaily is gorgeous shade of pink. I always say that everyone should experiment with pink lip colors. They really brighten up your face and give you that healthy young look (Important note: I would recommend that if you are wearing a brighter lip be light on your eye makeup).

Gaily is especially beautiful on olive and darker shades of skin. There are many other fun MAC Slimshine Lipstick colors to try! The packaging is quite classy. I know most young women don’t carry lipsticks (it’s so mom’s purse) but this one is so slim and pretty, you just want to apply it. I feel so glam when I put it on.

Enjoy!
Hugs,

G

Comments

  1. I'm looking for a new lip color! Can you bring one of these to Brazil also?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts