Aveeno Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream


Sometimes I look at my hands and feel bad for them. Oh you po po hands… so dry, rough and cut up. They look up at me and say, “G please moisturize me, do something for gosh darn sakes! We are suffering!!!” Lately I feel bad for the rest of my epidermis as well. It has been yelling at me ever since I returned back from Brazil! The weather in NY is currently horrendous. Thanks a lot you cute fat ground hog! 6 more weeks of winter! Not acceptable!

I have tried many body creams to soothe my seriously dry skin. I am currently using Aveeno Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream. It is quite refreshing and soothing. After applying it, my skin feels cool and moisturized. Like a tall drink of cold water… ahhhh. It is also great for itchy dry skin!

I’ve reviewed a few Aveeno products! I really like to try them out because they are dermatologist developed and recommended. I also like them because they are quite inexpensive! The Aveeno Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream retails for around $9. It contains good for you ingredients as well:

  • Pure oat essence and natural colloidal oatmeal to soothe skin
  • Ceramides to help enhance skin's ability to retain moisture
  • Plus moisture-rich oat oil

My only problem with the cream is that you really have to rub it in for it to absorb into your skin. For those of you in a huge hurry this may be a problem.

Like most people my skin is especially dry when I get out of the shower. I like to apply the cream to my slightly wet skin. My pediatrician told me to do this when I was about 8 years old and she saw how dry my skin was. Tip: After getting out of the shower, pat your skin with your towel rather than rubbing your skin vigorously. The extra moisture is perfect addition to your moisturizer.

It is also quite refreshing to apply the cream to your legs after a long day of walking around the city.

Take care of your po epidermis!

Hugs,
G


PS from S.:

You guys should check out my FAVE 5Star winter relief product from Aveeno especially for your hands called Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream. I love it and you can read my review here. It is simply THE BEST and not a Greasy McGreaserton at all!! Kisses. S.

Comments

Popular Posts