Origins Modern Friction - At home micro-dermabrasion


I recently rediscovered one of my old favorites... Origins Modern Friction!!! About 4 years ago I was wandering Valley Fair mall in good old San Jo. I wandered into the Origins store after a sales person lured me in saying... "do you want to try a scrub that will revitalize your hands and face? You are going to glow!!!" Well, yes! Of course I want that! I'm always a sucker for beauty treats! ; ) Just before me, a woman with fair skin and thousands of freckles tried it on one side of her face. The side of there face where she used the scrub looked like she had less freckles than the other side! How amazing! I have medium / dark skin and am always looking for something that will reduce uneven skin tone and dark spots! It contains good for you ingredients too!
  • Rice starch to exfoliate your skin and remove sluggish cells
  • Lemon Oil to give you that illuminating glow
  • Aloe to calm and soothe your skin
  • Bergamot and peppermint scent to uplift your mood and make you happy
The packaging says you can use the scrub 2 to 3 times a week, but I suggest you use it once a week to begin with. The people at the Origins stores are so friendly and helpful! Well... at least in my experience. They always give me tons of samples when I go in. I suggest getting a sample of the stuff before buying full size product. It retails for $37. If you have very sensitive skin, this might be a bit to harsh for you. One of my friends in cali thought it was too harsh because it made her skin red.

The scrub is fabulous because it visibly improves your skin tone, reduces the look of fine lines, and shrinks pores. It totally improved the texture of my skin! After you use it, you can visibly see the difference. Your skin looks so fresh, smooth and plump! I had some scars from occasional breakouts and they disappeared after using the scrub for a few weeks! It has a cream base, so it doesn't dry out your skin. Perfect for my Sunday facial! The sales person told me it's like a gentle at home micro-dermabrasion kit. A treatment you can do at home without paying a bundle!

Enjoy!

Hugs,
G

Comments

Popular Posts