Never Say Dry™ Extra-rich moisture cream


If you have dry skin like mine, you are on the constant lookout for a truly moisturizing moisturizer. The winter is especially tough on my dry skin! At times my skin feels so taught and chapped. You know the way your face feels after you get out of the sauna at the gym and realize that you forgot your face moisturizer? Your walk home is sooooo miserable because the skin on your face feels so dry! Ughhhh! It is such an awful feeling! Well, that is how my skin feels during the winter. I need something that will keep it looking fresh, plump, moisturized, and comfortable all day long! On a recent visit to the Origins store on 22nd and Broadway I discovered the Never Say Dry™ Extra-rich moisture cream. This cream is excellent for winter dry skin. It contains good for you natural ingredients such as:

  • Plum and apple extracts to quench your dry skin
  • Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, and Apricot Kernel Oil to smooth and hydrate your skin, giving it that healthy plump look
  • Mint and orange to uplift your mood and give you that refreshed and radiant look

This is an excellent moisturizer for the driest skin. I’ve been applying it every morning for the past week and my skin looks and feels so fresh and moisturized. It is also great to apply the cream around your dry nose if you have a bad cold. My only problem with the moisturizer is that it is very thick and does not smooth over your face easily. It feels more like an extra rich moisturizer for your hands. I would prefer the same cream in a lighter formulation that glides over your face. I am always wary about rubbing the skin on my face too hard. The skin on your face is delicate! There is no need for unnecessary rubbing, poking and prodding! I like to rub the moisturizer between my fingers to warm it up and loosen it up before apply it to my face. This makes it a little easier to apply. : )

Warm Hugs,

G

P.S. If you are looking for some dry skin relief for your body check out our posts on
Vaseline’s gel body oil and Johnson & Johnson gel body oil

Comments

Popular Posts