Super Oils: Johnson & Johnson Body Oil Gel


I love oils! Sounds weird, but if they are natural, your body can often recognize them, and tolerate them very well, because we all produce oils. In fact, oil is one of the most natural moisturizers out there.

I especially love moisturizing with oils because I feel they are really getting in there and re-hydrating all the epidermical cells. (PS Epidermical is not a word, I am just being cute.)

Anyway love an oil I just picked up for my skin: Johnson and Johnson Baby Oil Gel with Lavender ( I paid a primo price of $8, but I think you can get it for about $5). As soon as I put it on-- instant moisturizing. The gel makes this oil no-drip-- so it's a little bit more user friendly than just using baby oil straight out of the bottle. (After I shave my legs, I used to use plain baby oil because lotions just give me those little red bumps.)

And I love products made for babies, because you know, babies are fragile, and hopefully manufacturers of such products put gentle ingredients into their stuff.

It is a leeeeeeeetle bit greasy, but I used it on my legs and thighs, and 1 day later-- my skin was hydrated. I like it more than any other moisturizer I've used this winter, but I think that grease factor is necessary to make it work.

I am traveling back to Cali in a couple of hours, and I almost never pack a moisturizer (My logic: too risky to carry a liquid in my suitcase with my beautiful clothes-- plus there will usually be one where I am going and I can try a new product and pass judgment). But I a taking this one because I like it so much.

Toodles love bugs! I am off to get my good New York Manicure ($10 vs. the San Jose rip off)-- I'll report back from the West Coast.
Kisses
S.

Comments

Popular Posts