The Uniform Project 1 Dress 365 Days

So in LOVE with The Uniform Project! Sheena Matheiken decided to wear the same, short-sleeved black tunic dress for 365 days. In doing so, she hoped to accomplish a few things, like raising money for the Akanksha Foundation- a nonprofit that helps send slum children in India to school (if you watch the video, you'll see how much money she raised. Ok fine I'll tell you this: she managed to send 233 children to school for a year!). She also showed how clothing can be sustainable dressed up and eco-friendly. 


 With her dedicated, fun and fashionable approach, Sheena is such an inspiration. I have to admit, I actually found myself tearing up because I loved watching her 'do good' while being so adorable. 



Uniform Project Picture Book from The Uniform Project on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts