Clinique High Definition Lashes Brush Then Comb Mascara


If I had the honor of naming this mascara mascara, I would call it Weapon of Mass Seduction. Because this is exactly what this mascara does for me. This has become one of my all time favorites. 

I am simply over the moon with Clinique's High Definition Lashes Brush Then Comb Mascara, $14. In 1 minute, I can transform my average lashes into absolutely fat, luscious, voluptuous weapons of mass seduction. 

The brush (as you can see in the photo) has a regular old school mascara brush, which paints the right amount of product on your lashes. Flip it over, and the comb then deposits a little more product, while thickening and defining (but not separating into little spider legs). Sweep it from the base to the middle of your lashes et voila! Out the door, creating little flutters of wind along the way. 

I actually find this mascara is so powerful, that I can forego eyeliner on days when I wear this. The comb gets straight to the base of my lashes and creates an 'eyeliner' effect. I can even smear a little on the bottom to get a fully-rimmed look. 

This works for long, sparse lashes and short lashes. Asian lashes will also fare well. If you have severely curled lashes (like people with extremely curly or kinky hair tend to have)- I think this will do amazing things for your lashes too!

The one drawback is that I wore this on a delayed flight, and I did find there was a little crumbling from the mascara (ie black flecks on my cheeks). And when it comes off in the wash, it seems to come off in chunks rather than as a liquid coating. Le sigh. The effect is kind of amazing and it doesn't 'smear' off which is why it's still a 4/5 in my books. Oh and for $14? AMAZING. 

Ready, set- Go get it! 

Kisses!
S. 





Comments

Popular Posts