Queen of... (Shaves!) Bow Down.


Ta-DA! It's a projected and kind of mildly gross 88 degrees today (oh but how I love Spring!) and if I chose to (which I didn't), I could have worn a skirt without leggings (GASP!).

You know why? Because my leg hair situation is under control, thanks to the new line Queen Of... from the people who brought me my previous favorite King of Shaves.

This line is cutely packaged for a girly woman, in a tube, not a nasty can (please see my previous hatred of rust rings in the shower). We were sent 2 types to try out. Ta-Da and Oooh La La! (S's note: Did I come up with these names?). I love when I can do a head-to-head trial. 

Here's why I love this line: The low-to-no foam gel makes shaving less of a mess (I hate when I leave the tub and there's all that moussey icky gunk puddling around the drain!).  I picked up the only razor within an arm's reach, some little disposable with a questionable blade (and possibly questionable user history... but that's really more my problem), and hacked away at the winter coat I was using for insulation apparently. 

Janky razor + Queen of... Shaves gel= Smooth Gams. No joke!!

Now, I did a really super scientific experiment where I used Ta-Da on one leg and Oooh La La on the other... and truth be told they not only worked exactly the same, they also SMELL exactly the same. One of them, the Ta-Da I believe,  just has a pink tint to it. They are supposed to do different things, but I guess I blew their secret that they're the same thing just different packaging.  I got an awesome shave either way. Me of the 5'o clock shadows at 6pm on my legs... 

Even the next day, I thought there was something 'better' about this shave than when I use my bath gel. And I've always felt this way about this product line, so I am going to make a declaration that honest-to-gosh, The Queen of... is the way to go. 

PS- It only costs $3.99. WHAAAT! PPS- It's $2.69 if you google it (but you'll probably have to pay for shipping). 

Kiss me on my legs, you won't get beard burned, I promise!
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts