Purpose Cleanser. LIKE.


Facebook changes really mess with my day... now you will no longer be a fan, you will just 'LIKE' us. 

Well I 'LIKE' Purpose Cleanser so so so much, it might even be love. For around $6, I've been getting my makeup off and my face soft and cleansed without harsh irritants. As soon as I am done washing, my skin feels fresh, cleansed but also supple. It's the perfect basic cleanser!

For me, it's better than Cetaphil. Scientifically, I can't explain it, but here's my user experience: 

I use a medicated cream for acne, and I blamed it for my dry and scaly skin (it's a benzoyl peroxide based cream-- and I'm very sensitive to it.) I was given some Purpose cleanser to try out by a friend who was really concerned about my skin. I said very matter-of-factly that the source of my skin's dryness was my medicated cream. She urged me to go ahead and switch out my Cetaphil for Purpose. 

The results are astounding. Even though Purpose cleanser is fragranced (ever-so-pleasantly, might I add)-- my scales disappeared. It was the only thing I changed about my routine. I don't know based on the ingredient deck why this happened, but it did and I am thus converted. Goodbye Cetaphil, I'll only use you in a jam. 

Hello, Purpose. You rock. 

Stoked Kisses!
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts