Murad Active Radiance Serum: Dew It


Ahh cheesy headlines.

Listen up: To all the people I love, I have to share a product that works amazingly- Murad's Vitamin Active Radiance Serum, $89.

In 3 weeks, I see a difference in my dark spots, and an overall even-ing of my skin tone. Murad's Vitamin Active Radiance Serum is vitamin C based, and it is safe for the most sensitive skin tones. I know this, because... well I have the most irritable skin, and I've seen nothing but improvements.

A thin layer morning and night, a minute to dry, pleasant smell and a serum that works... DEFINITELY worth the $89.

I am so shocked that it works.

This is perfect for you if you have dark spots from acne, and like no-fuss, non-greasy skin treatments. I wear it at night, and during the day under my makeup. I don't know what else to say about something that has worked so well.

I am happy!
Kisses
S.

Comments

Popular Posts