Bliss FatGirlSlim - Firming Cream


Ladies... we've all got a bit of it, and for those of you who don't... I'm jealous! You know what I'm talking about. Pesky, sneaky, icky... cellulite!!! I started to notice the unsightly bumps in undergrad. I was horrified at the time, but over the years it doesn't bother me as much. I mean, I'm not happy with it, but most women have it and over time get used to it. You can be a skinny mini or slightly overweight and still have cellulite. Most women, unfortunately, are just prone to these unattractive bumps and medical professionals will tell you that there is no miracle cure for cellulite.

There are many products on the market that claim to reduce the look of cellulite. The ads sometimes contain images with dramatic before and after shots. I wonder if these are really the same women because they never show their faces! Recently I decided to try Bliss's FatGirlSlim. The package says - A lean, mean skin firming cream that visibly diminishes dimples with Qusome(R)-encapsulated caffeine. I've heard a lot lately about caffeine in cellulite creams and how it can reduce the look of cellulite. The caffeine in the cream (QuSome - encapsulated caffeine molecules) is supposed to work like a diuretic to slim out the thighs and reduce the look of those annoying dimples.

The consistency of this cream is thick and creamy and applies quite luxuriously. I noticed within a couple of days that my thighs were a lot softer to the touch. After about a week, I noticed that my legs looked a bit more toned and defined. I've been using the cream for about 4 weeks now and honestly I have not seen a reduction in the look of the cellulite. Mind you, I did not have a horrible cellulite problem to begin with, but I have not seen a visible reduction in the look of the bumps at all! My legs look prettier and firmer, but that's about it.

The FatGirlSlim Cream retails for around $29, which is quite pricey. The instructions on the jar suggest you apply the cream twice a day for 20-30 seconds. I am almost out of the cream! I'm not even sure if I am using enough. If I used as much as I would like, I would be going through almost 3 bottles a month! That is around $90!

For those of you who want to improve the look of your thighs, this will do the trick. Your thighs will feel softer and look more toned, which is great for summer, but this is by no means a miracle cure for cellulite. Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no absolute cure for cellulite. The best way to keep your legs looking healthy and toned, is to watch what you eat and keep exercising!

Hugs,

G


Comments

Popular Posts