Ahava Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash in Hibiscus Fig


I am a huge fan of Ahava, a company well known for its natural skin care products containing Dead Sea Minerals. I especially love the Velvet Cream Washes because they are so moisturizing and leave the most wonderful lingering scent. Recently, I tried out the Velvet Cream Wash in Hibiscus & Fig, a body wash for those with very dry skin. It smells soooo good! It contains macadamia oil and organic plan extracts which help to create a more velvety foam that feels so decadent. I like to apply this body wash using a good body mitt such as the Sabon Shower Glove with Thumb. A little of this body wash goes a long way, but personally I love to apply it generously to the body mitt to build up a good lather. The scent is so delicious and invigorating, it makes you look forward to showering!

What I really like about this body wash is that it doesn't leave any icky residue behind. My skin feels so clean and fresh and moisturized afterwards. If you have dry skin like mine though, you will still need to apply a moisturizer after getting out of the shower, but you won't feel that annoying icky dry feeling that some body washes make you feel.

The Ahava Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream washes are SLS/SLES free, Paraben-free, not tested on animals, and approved for sensitive skin. The body washes retail for around $21 for a 17 fl. oz. bottle, which is not bad at all! I have also used the Grape and Avocado cream wash for normal to dry skin as well. Check out my review! I love it!

I highly recommend this body wash to all of my friends. Get ready for spring with this sweet smelling and moisturizing cream wash!

Hugs,
G





Comments

Popular Posts