Perricone MD's Cold Plasma.


The best thing about this product is the name.  And the color which is a soft sea foam green. 
 I immediately saw a deterioration in my skin in just 2 days. 

Girls, my pores look huge, like I can make extra income subletting space in them. 

Online, there are so many mixed reviews about this product, I am just so confused. I often forego testing skin care products, because of a terrible facial last August that has left me scarred and scerred (dirty South style). But as I slowly let down my guard, I thought I would try out the 'exceptional' neuropeptide delivery cream that is supposed to help reduce the top 10 signs of aging like redness, firmness, wrinkles, enlarged pores--- errrrrrrrrrrrrrk!! The record stops. Does it means it ENLARGES pores? Because, like I said,  I am so confused. 

Here's the review that I think this cream needs to have: a runny, non-moisturizing cream that makes your skin look like a flesh colored strawberry. Or at least, that's what it did to my skin. I believe there are several iterations of this cream floating out there because online, at QVC and at Dr. Perricone's own site, the feedback is so mixed. Some people complain about the smell (normally I would complain about this too, especially since people say it smells 'fishy', but my version of the cream doesn't reek. And my nose knows). Some people complain about the messy, unnecessary packaging (mine came in a small box, properly sealed with standard packaging plastic) and some people say it makes their 68 year old skin look like that of a 40 year old. Well...  I think I must have gotten the batch that is pore enlarging, making my 30 year old skin look like that of a giant-pored 68 year old. 

Fortunately, I received this as a gift (not a promotional one, but in a gift bag), so I did not have to go out and spend $150 on this exceptionally petite jar of pore-expander. 
As a disclaimer, my skin is super sensitive and I always have to beware of what I put on my face because I will break out very easily. I did a test on my neck and chest for a week to make sure my skin could handle this cream. Even though there wasn't much "to do" i.e. no wrinkles quite yet, I didn't see any improvements. 

Caveat Emptor indeed!
Hmmm. 
Kiss kiss. 
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts