King of Shaves! Pamper and Moisturise Yourself


I am sort of totally irresponsible about keeping the hair on my legs ... removed. When I get the urge, I just grab whatever lubricant like soap, hair conditioner-- anything-- and just hack away. Only to be left with a 5 o clock shadow at around 6pm (It's healthy to have hair growth). 

Anyway the other day, I used a real deal shave gel, King of ShaveS Women Shave and Moisturise [sic- it's from the UK] Gel, about $6. It's a light gel, scented oh-so-nicely with roses and peonies and filled with Vitamin E. And it's Low to no foam-- I find this important so that shaving is just not such a mess. 

The advantage of using this gel is cleaner, closer shave on the legs. And for me, it left my legs smoother. I always feel like I shaved yesterday-- even if it was this morning. Shave gels actually contain an ingredient that raises your hair, so you can actually get a closer shave. Much better than just soap. 

And just so you know why I like and recommend this shave gel, I used a jankified razor that has been sitting in my shower since October, and I STILL got amazingly smooth legs. Normally, my shower would have looked like a Psycho-inspired murder scene, but instead, I have smooth gams under my leggin's! 

Ok here's the scoop: I really hate the cans that Smooth Shave or Skin So Soft comes in because it RUINS my showers with their rusting. This comes in a bottle, smells awesome, gives you smooth legs, what more could you want or NEED from a shave gel??? GET it. 

Kisses! 
S. 

Comments

  1. Mmm sounds great. But here's a tip for those who still use those rust-prone cans - stand them upside-down on the shelf, on their plastic lids. No more rust rings. Ta-da!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tip! WHy the heck do they continue to make those rusty things? Isn't it obvious people keep that stuff dans la douche ??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts