Sebastian Light- Excuse me? Do you love me only because you're having a good hair day?


One of the coolest things about my new-ish living situation is my utter adoration of my roommates. I have always been in the camp of "don't live with friends"-- but I've had luck on my side and gotten on swimmingly with roomies, new and old, like JC in LA and RJ in NY-- and they are among my favorite people in the whole wide world. 

I think my in-love-with-life attitude, even at this lovely early hour on a Saturday, is the result of getting up to um,  wash my face-- and seeing how GREAT my hair looks this morning. It's hot, sticky and humid, and I don't like to sleep with the AC on... I didn't exactly style or blow dry, and yet my mane looks wild and soft-- just the way I like it! So one of the great things about living with RJ is that she had so many products to try-- one of them being the Sebastian Light Shampoo & Conditioner- and although prices vary-- it's safe to say an 8.5oz bottle is going to run you about $13 each. 

I remember in the 80s and 90s that Sebastian products were everywhere-- and I used them and always thought they were too heavy for me. This new formulation is so weightless, smells amazing and leaves your hair with a soft, touchable shine. Some days I don't blow dry (because I have this combination of color-treated, dry wavy hair)-- and I can almost guarantee that my hair is going to look bad-- it gets fritzed, crunchy and just plain unappealing. Whenever I have used the Sebastian Light products-- even just the conditioner for that matter-- my hair has a quiet energy with a distinct softness and touchability. These are all words you would hear in a Pantene commercial, I know-- but Sebastian Light helps my hair be the hair that I want to have. It's natural, it's not heavy and it has that soft factor that's hard to achieve when you've gone blonde and back so.many.times. Even when I've styled it, it always turns out to be my 'good hair day.'  

And I've said it before-- when my hair looks good, it's impossible not to feel like you're so happy and in love with life and living. 

Happy, Shiny Kisses!
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts