Giorgio Armani's Eyes to Kill


Who doesn't want a mascara with a James Bond name. Marketing genius. Stealthy lashes? NOT exactly. Honeys, you wear this and people will notice your lashes-- but it's not gross or thick at all.  Does it look awesome? YES! 

Here's an instance of something that looks and works great that was recognized by those around me before me myself and I. Check out this anecdote and see why I went ahead and bought this gorgeous not-so-secret weapon. 

Scenario 1.
 I was sitting and coating my lashes in a sample of Eyes to Kill by Giorgio Armani, $28 in Steel Black in front of MS, and she immediately called her husband to go and pick some up for her before the stores closed. She wore it the next day and I couldn't get over how open her eyes looked, even though I could see she wasn't wearing any eye liner. She looked great in her new mascara. I tossed my sample back in my purse and went on with life. She has looked amazing every day since. 

And yet, I was unmoved and went on to try the Exceptionel de Chanel mascara with disappointing results. 

Scenario 2. 
I ran out in a rush to meet my friend BC for her birthday noodle celebrations (don't ask). And I wanted to to tell her I was so sorry for being late. But instead-- she stopped me and told me my eyes looked amazing-- my lashes to be specific. I had pulled out the sample that I had all but forgotten about in the cab on the way over. I finally felt that I needed to run, not walk to return the Chanel mascara and buy Eyes to Kill instead. 

For $28, it is almost the exact same price as Chanel, with a no-fuss brush. It's beautiful and volumizing and lush-ifying and it doesn't stress me out if I need to put it on in a cab (unlike the Exceptionel de Chanel, which would require a suregeon's steady hand to apply in a NY cab). 

Anyway, now I am armed with one of the top mascaras on the market -- the perfect little oomph for my makeup arsenal. A lot of places have samples of it because it is still new, so you should definitely go and check it out. 

Oh and one last thing to go with the marketing genius of my new favorite mascara: The tube itself is metal and feels like the cold steel of high-grade weapon in your hands. The experience in total is so sexy... 

From New York, with Love. 
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts