Ahava® Dermud™ – Intensive Nourishing Body Cream


Remember those old episodes of Oprah where she featured women in their 50’s, who looked like they were in their 20’s or early 30’s. I was shocked at how amazing they looked. She'd ask the audience, “How old to you think Lisa is? The audience screams, 29, 31, 32, 35!!! Oprah yells in her signature voice, “54,” and the audience screams and applauds! One particularly gorgeous woman in her 50’s said that the key to beauty is to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! I totally agree.  I’ve been applying thick, rich, moisturizing creams to my dry skin for many years. It really makes a difference.  One particular body cream that I have been faithful to my many years is the Ahava Intensive Nourishing Body Cream for dry skin. This cream is really fantastic. It contains good for you ingredients such as:
  • Dead Sea mud infused with Vitamin E
  • Pro-vitamin B5
  • Aloe Vera
  • Mineral Skin Osmoter™ - - A truly unique, concentrated extract of Dead Sea water, theMineral Skin Osmoter™ (MSO) was created using a natural evaporation process. It contains precise, scientifically balanced levels of magnesium, calcium and potassium elements to enable the skin to optimize its cell functions.
It absorbs easily and leaves a cooling effect on the skin. Seriously feels fantastic. What I love about the Ahava Dermud products is that the products contain Dead Sea mud extracts in a unique patented formulation. The products are rich in moisture-enabling minerals and other soothing, natural agents, which effectively treat all dryness and reactive skin parameters that affect your complexion (itchiness, redness, scaling, and roughness).

This cream retails for around $30. Yes, a bit on the pricey side, but totally worth it if you want young looking skin for many years to come. I have noticed in the last year that some retailers are no longer carrying the Ahava Dermud line. Years ago I used to purchase it at Nordstrom or Bath and Body Works, but some retail locations don't carry it anymore. They do carry products within the Ahava line but sometimes not Dermud. I buy my cream from CO Bigelow. You can also purchase the products on-line at the Ahava website. Personally I prefer the Dermud line of body creams to the Ahava line of body creams. I have used the Ahava Mineral Body lotion (after a woman at Nordstrom convinced me it was the same as the Dermud cream... only better. I don't think so!) and find the cream to be too watery (you get that uncomfortably dry feeling after about 10 minutes of applying) and the smell is also nauseating! The kind you only used in an absolute emergency, but if you were me you would just suffer and wait to find a Duane Reade.

Anyways, I love the Ahava DERMUD body cream. It keeps my skin looking fresh and young. Look out Oprah!
Hugs!
G.

Comments

  1. click.....to this website. Because it have very information to benefit for you .

    www.lotionforskin.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful information about Ahava Intensive nourishing body cream... I have dry skin problem... Just looking for right beauty product... Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eyes, dark circles underneath thee: begone! Can you prescribe a cure?

    ps, not robot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts