Think Tan Slimshine Lip Color. 5 Star Color.


Ok Brown Girls-- you know who you are. Admit it: You love a little of that reddish brown lipstick. Who amongst us hasn't used A Toast of New York, Blackberry from Revlon, or picked up a shade of the darker maroon glosses from Chanel. And don't get me started on Vamp.
Those colors are often not the most flattering, but for some reason we just can't seem to quit them. Mac had a great color released for the 2008 Fall season called Think Tan. The only problem is that it's discontinued. You can still hunt online for some new bullets of this awesome sheer reddish-brown lipstick. I can't quote you price because you might have to get it on eBay. But don't pay more than $18.
I like light colors, but I as soon as I slipped this color on my lips, I saw the potential color could bring to my makeup wardrobe. I really feel this is the perfect 'dark' lipstick for my makeup arsenal. Get it before it's all gone...

Comments

Popular Posts