Pacifica Perfume in Malibu Lemon Blossom Scent


If you grew up in the 80's you definitely owned a bottle of Malibu Musk!  It was absolutely totally the coolest fragrance to wear!  Ooooo, Ooooo, Malibu!  You're looking like super star!  ha ha!  Check out the video!  I've been obsessed with fragrances since I was a little girl.  My mom, sis and I have a huge stash of scents!  It must be an Indian thing, because every other indian girl, mom, grandma has a large collection of scents.   These days I'm really getting into solid perfumes.  I am always on the go in NYC, and need a scent that won't accidently spill all over my pretty handbags.  I was recently in San Jo, with my sis J, and we popped into the Sephora at Oakridge Mall.  While wandering the aisles, I discovered a line of fabulous solid scents from Pacifica.  I love scents that transport me to a tropical beach getaway, and these scents definitely do the trick!  Pacifica was started by a couple in Cali, who came up with the idea after driving home from a surfing trip.  Love it!  Their products are made from the finest, consumer safe and sustainable raw materials, including natural ingredients and essential oils.   The products are free of parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates and lead wicks. 

I love the Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom solid perfume.  It smells dreamy beachy delicious!  Sweet lemon blossoms, lemon peel,  flowering Angel's Trumpet, fresh herbs and dry grass drift in the salty ocean air... How lovely is that!  The solid perfumes are made with organic soy and coconut wax.  The packaging is very small so you can throw it in your handbag, back pocket or keep it at your desk at work.  The solid scents come in other dreamy scents like Hawaiian Ruby Guava, Brazilian Mango Grapefruit, Lotus Garden, Egyptian Bergamot Rose, Bali Lime Papaya, French Lilac, Madagascar Spice, and Avalon Juniper.  These scents are so fresh and uplifting.  Rub a little on your wrists, on your decollete and behind your ears and  you are good to go!  It will surely bring a smile to your face or someone else's. ; ) 

The scents retail for $9!  Fantastic!  A perfect mini gift for yourself or for a friend.  I can't wait to try out more of the scents.  I love everything about these solid perfumes except the staying power.  After about 45 minutes you will feel like you need to reapply.  You can still smell it, but the scent has less intensity.   It may just be my body makeup, because scent don't tend to stay on me for too long.  Has anyone tried the the Pacifica solid scents?  Let me know about your experience. : )

Treat yourself to a mini solid perfume treat!

Hugs,
G


Comments

  1. If you want to collect some more Discount designer perfume with a sweet fragrance just like your grandmaa.............Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts