Nars Orgasm Nail Polish. Don't Get Too Crazy.


Sometimes, I get these urges. An insane impulse to buy something. So I bought Nars' Orgasm Nail Lacquer after much deliberation at the counter. Inside the fancy bottle is the the signature gold-dipped peachy- pink shade that has become the calling card of the Nars brand. 
When applied to my nails, I get a distinctly two-toned polish. Since my usual nail place was a little out of the way, I disobeyed my own cardinal rule of NEVER just popping into any Ting, Dong and Ho nail shop. One awful $10 manicure later, all I can say is that this Nars Orgasm polish is underwhelming. I feel silly for having spent $16 on this polish. 
My main complaint is that it is still somewhat sheer after 2 coats. Boo. I am going to pedicure it up and give an update, but let me warn you against dropping coin on this stuff. The other colors are pretty well received-- I love the darker colors and Candy Girl which is a super beige beige. Orgasm? Didn't go there. 
X
S. 

Comments

  1. i love searching through your reviews! i should have consulted you before an impulsive trip into sephora. anyhow, just wanted to let you know that i linked you to a recent post http://sugarrockcatwalk.blogspot.com/2009/07/now-wearing_23.html

    hope all is well at the gloss box!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts