Nail Lacquer Resource: Polish Addict!


Aside from makeup that is colorful, I love perfume and NAIL POLISH. Weirdly, I have been attracted to really outrageous colors and styles. Think polka dots and 3D bow-covered nails. Sounds tacky but there's something kind of cool and kawai about it all. Anyway --- here's one of my favorite polish-hunting sites-- complete with a (competent) writer and well-taken photos of different nail lacquers on the nails themselves, cool brands. Stephanie categorizes by color and brand-- a total go-to site for when you're seeking out something totally outrageous!

PS: I am currently wearing a matte version of Bermuda Shorts by Essie with a shiny topcoat on my toes and it looks spectacular. I would best describe it as the shade of purple magenta you would only find in Bali or the early 1990s. Like Kool Aid purple drank. Or frangipanis. 


Comments

  1. Love it! I like Essie's Perky Purple shade from their Neon Collection (also a matte!) paired with a shiny top coat. Looks pretty similar!

    @briePR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts