G and Gerard Butler...



Yesterday, P and I were brunching at Tea and Sympathy in Greenwich Village. Later we went for a stroll in the West Village to burn off some of the English Breakfast. I was wearing my lovely new green Hunter Dixon top, darling little lucite green rose ring from Darling, and mac liner in Pearlglide Eye Liner in Bankroll (a rich shimmery green with a pearl-metal look). P and I are were talking a bunch of nonsense like usual, when who should walk right in front of us???? Gerard Butler! Ahhhhhh!


I looked at P, and she looked back at me and we screamed silently! I decided this was my opportunity to meet my dream man! We had brief chat and P took our picture! Ladies... if you think he is handsome on screen, he is even more handsome in person! P's exact quote, "your life will be divided in two parts... your life before you met Gerard Butler and your life after you met Gerard Butler." Love it!   Ha ha! ; )

Comments

  1. Too true all us Gerry fans have a split date and mine was 2007BG(Before Gerry) and 2007AG(After Gerry). And yes he is much more handsome in person

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm, I'm so jealous and, by the way, you look amazing in the picture also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I would never question your relationship. You guys make a great looking couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too short for G. He likes them really tall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl you!! He always takes the time to be sweet. One more reason we all love him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, he has it all: charisma, talent, intelligence, charm, humor, sensitivity,
    a sweet spirit, and he is drop dead gorgeous.
    He always makes time for his fans, which is
    astonishing in itself. He seems to have so
    little of it for himself, yet he shares.
    Love him absolutely,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell to me, please,how he smells? What type of spirits? Thanks.
    Tatyana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts