Elizabeth Grant Caviar Rejuvenating Eye Pads


 Yesterday, I celebrated in full decadence the birthday of a dear friend, her afternoon soiree was my personal champagne fountain. And from the un-pretty photos of me, I am also going on a serious diet starting at this exact second. The amount I consumed is going to take a toll on my face too. G swears that an indulgent attitude especially in libations causes your face to fall. I didn't want to show up at my place of employment and look a fright. 
Luckily, when I arrived home yesterday there was a package waiting for me. Inside were Elizabeth Grant's Caviar Rejuvenating Eye Pads around $30 online. Caviar? Indulge me some more, please. 
Basically, Miss Grant uses an extract of the sea Torricelumn to soak 6 sets of eye pads. You are supposed to apply them for 15 minutes, then remove and pat into your eye area. Well, because of my generously consumed sparkling drinks yesterday, I removed my makeup, put on the eye pads and fell asleep. I woke up at 3am, realizing I hadn't brushed, and when I went to the mirror. The eye pads were still attached, and they had done their job. There I was, looking back at myself and looking not too shabby, if I do say so myself. 
I wouldn't recommend falling asleep with these pads on, I would use them for the recommended 15 minutes. But in case you do, I just want to let you know these are very soothing, non-irritating pads. I find a lot of things that you apply in the eye region can be insensitive to delicate and particular needs of the eyes. 
I am so intrigued by this Torricelumn thing. I went online to find out more about it -- and there is surprisingly little info on it outside of Elizabeth Grant related products. I saw that at some places, these pads retail for up to $70-$119. A lot of product gets left behind in the packet, so if these pads are so expensive I think you should save the packages and use the leftover product another day. I think if this was a vial of eye serum, I would recommend it super-highly. As pads, they really are a luxurious indulgence and they definitely kept the puff off the face in a morning after situation. 

Decadent kisses!
S.  

Comments

Popular Posts