David Babaii Bohemian Beach Spray


Last weekend I traveled to gorgeous Montreal for some much needed R&R.  I ate at delicious restaurants, did a little shopping, went for a bike ride and laughed my head off for hours at the ridiculous antics of my friend L!  Unfortunately, prior to getting to Montreal, I had a little mishap at La Guardia.  I forgot that I had some full size beauty products in my handbag from the day before!  I stood in front of a woman in security (a cute older woman) with a look of horror on my face.  I pleaded with her, “PLEASE don’t take my products away from me!  And if you do, PLEASE don’t throw them away.  At least use them or give them to someone that will use them!”  I thought she would laugh at me or say something rude, but she just looked at me with a contemplative look and whispered to me, “ok… I’ll let you keep your sunblock and night cream (full size containers may I add!), but I will have to take away your hair spray… it’s liquid!”  I respond, “It’s not hair spray!  It’s David Babaii Beach Spray, and it smells so good, I need it… this stuff is special!”  (wow, as I write this, I realize I have a serious beauty product addiction)  She gave me a look of pity at that point.  I mean I looked pretty pathetic holding the beach spray against my chest.  Mind you, I have been working extremely long hours and am in a little crazed!!!  She responded, “sorry young lady (wow, I’m a young lady! Yippeeee) but no liquids allowed.”  I told her she must keep it then because it’s just too fabulous to throw away in that big ugly garbage can.  She just smiled at me and gave me another look of pity…


I absolutely love the smell of the David Babaii Bohemian Beach Spray!  It’s smells like a decadent beach escape!  I sometimes spray it on my hair before going to work, and imagine for a moment that I am about to head out to catch a flight to the South of France…  ahhhhh!


This spray is great because it adds texture and volume.  I like to spray it in my hair after I blow dry, before I go out during the day and before I go out at night...  I just like to spray it a lot!  Unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of taking it to the beach with me as yet.   It gives you that gorgeous tousled summer beach hair look!  Check out the fabulous ingredients from sourced from around the world! 

  • Sea salt from the Dead Sea in Israel for naturally enhanced texture
  • Mineral rich Volcanic Ash from the Vanauatu Islands of the South Pacific for increased volume
  • Trio of Blue Algae, Mango and Kiwi  that keep hair thoroughly hydrated
  • Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Hemp Oil and Cupuacu Butter further aid moisture retention

Can’t you just smell it!  Mmmmm… This spray is great because it gives you sexy summer hair while strengthening and moisturizing it at the same time!  It retails for around $10.  Not bad!  You can purchase it at Duane Reade!  Yeaaaah NYC! 

Have some fun with your lovely locks this summer!

Enjoy,

G

Comments

Popular Posts