Chloe Perfume. Dare I say it? Scent-sational.


The best thing to happen to me so far. No, it wasn't the rose macarons that I found the Laduree shop-within-a-shop in Dublin's Brown Thomas (for V and R: today was their last day otherwise I would have couriered them to you once I got back to NYC. They are magic and love. And I finally understand all the macaron fuss...) It was the perfect scent. 

If the soft pink of a Spring dawn or the love you feel for a puppy could be bottled up and made into a perfume, it would be the new scent from Chloe. 

How does this perfume make me feel? Like a sophisticated and very pretty lady. 
How does it smell? The official tag line says peonies, freesia, magnolias all with an undertone of cedar and roses. The astonishing complexity of these tried-and-true fragrance ingredients whips up a fresh, feminine and floral bouquet that is perfectly... me. 

I happened to love the Stella by Stella McCartney fragrance-- and this is a perfect extension of the full rose and floral effect (but without that amber note that sometimes can be off putting). The best new fragrance on the market. 

Gorgeous lady kisses!
S.  


Comments

  1. Hee. I'm not sure if there's another R in your life but I feel like you'd clarify if there was...macarons are amazing when done correctly! And I forgive you...also, does this mean I'd hate this perfume? Seeing as we're perfectly opposite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee you are the only R in my life. Rose flavored! Superb like nothing else ever, maybe a fantastic Indian white burfi with rose water. Anyway, today I was out and about and 3 separate people complimented me on this perfume. And last week, 4 separate people! It's just me! You have to go and smell it. It smells like a Hello Kitty stamp pad I had circa 1990.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also! Go to Paulette's on Charleville off of Beverly on the south east side of the street. She is very good but... nothing even CLOSE to Laduree. I tried to go to the Harrod's Food Hall in London to get some more, but I think we're going to have to take our oft postponed trip to Paris to truly experience these marvels. And this was about my perfume. I wish some people who liked the scent on me would comment *P*.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts