Befine Neck Cream


I take really good care of my skin. I never sleep in my makeup, always apply sunscreen before leaving the house, and perform my regular night ritual of applying serum, night cream and eye cream. One thing I have not been focusing on as much as I should is my decollete. Your decollete consists of your upper chest and neck area. Basically, the area around where your collar bones sit. A lot of men say it is the most beautiful area of a woman. A few months ago I noticed the beginning of some small fine lines around my neck area. Ahhhh! All these years (12 to be exact!) I've been taking such tender loving care of my face, but failed to pay as much attention to my decollete! Ladies, your upper chest and neck area are extremely sensitive. Beauty experts say that you can identify a persons age by looking at their neck. Yikes! I recently discovered an excellent neck cream from Befine. I love Befine products because they are natural and make me feel fantastic! The Befine Neck Cream firms, tightens and smoothes you neck area. It contains good for you ingredients such as:

  • Iris Florentina Root Extract - Natural flower estrogens used to help the skin regulate its moisture content.
  • Mushroom Extract (Agaricus Bisporus) - This extract has the capability to increase cell turnover and collagen synthesis, improve skin hydration and firmness, and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
  • Tocopheryl acetate - Vitamin E - Rice peptides help to deliver Vitamins E and F to renew and protect.

The Befine Neck Cream also contains caffeine to even out and firm your skin. I've been using the cream for the last couple of months and have noticed that my neck looks smoother and more moisturized. Be sure to apply the cream to your neck in a smooth upward motion with your hands. Don’t rub it in! This area is very sensitive!

The cream retails for around $20. As always, apply sunscreen after applying this cream in morning! The sun is the biggest culprit when it comes to wrinkles!

Take care of you decollete!

Hugs,

G

Comments

Popular Posts