Poo-Pourri: Taking the Ew out of Pooh.


When matches just don't cut it... 

Let me get to my not-so-fine point: I've always hated the idea of sharing a bathroom. It's probably one of the main reasons I don't like the idea of living with a boy. Matches only take you so far, leaving a distinct sulfur mixed-with-unpleasantness odor behind.  Sometimes, I will march myself to my personal place of peace because I can't stand the embarrassment of being human and needed to have a clear colon. 

My friend SS swears that this is the only way she can share a bathroom with her boyfriend, What is it?  It's Poo-Pourri, about $10 for a 2.oz bottle (100 uses)-- and she is so RIGHT about the odor eliminating and diffusing powers of this little spray. 

Poo-Pourri is a citrusy fragrance spray in a lovely romantically labeled bottle. The instructions say to spritz the bowl before you go, and no one will ever know. Discreet! You basically are to put 2 little pumps into the water, do your biznass (which can get biznasty sometimes) and go on with your day as if your boo boo smells like roses (or citrus, in this case).  

The scent left behind is pleasant and totally subtle. It doesn't smell like I just febreezed the bejesus out of a bathroom (and who really wants to enter the water closet after what feels like a cheap flowery scented gas bomb mixed with ewwww has gone off?). 

For when that BM comes a day after a steak salad... I've used this product for about a week now, and all I can say is I love it and don't know if I can live without it. I've even used it after there was some elimination (because when you gotta go...)-- anyway it's WONDERFUL! I've been looking for something like this my whole life. I can't believe I finally have a giant stress eliminated out of my life! I mean there are times... Well-- I won't get more detailed than I have. A couple of caveats-- try to spray beforehand (even though, like I said, I've used it Post BM and it's still pretty effective) and you have to LIFT the toilet seat when you spray, because it is an oil-based Spray, and sometimes, in the general nature of a spray, it will not spray in the sprayed direction (eg you don't want your delicate derriere coming into contact with the spray remnants in case the spray sprays on the seat.) 

All I can say is that if you are in the same camp as me (stressed about what is left behind when what goes in finally comes out)-- this is a heaven-sent(scent!) problem deflector. 

Yay for stress free visits to the loo. 

Check out the other clever little products, like their citrus and berries spray NO.2 (hee) on the Poo-Pourri website .  They are all pretty punny. 

X
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts