Haircut at Sally Hershberger Salon



About a month ago I met my hair savior Dustin Fischer. Dustin is my hair stylist at the Sally Hershberger Salon on 14th and Washington. If you've seen my hair lately, it looks quite fab, and that is thanks to Dustin. He gives fabulous haircuts and blow outs. I have never met a hairstylist that is so precise with his craft. He is a perfectionist and really takes the time to get to know you and your hair. I feel like a celeb every time I leave the salon! Ha ha! S recently got her hair blown out and styled by D and loved it!

His pricing is very reasonable. If you would like to get your hair did by Dustin you can e-mail (dfischer2103@gmail.com) him directly!

Fabulous hair coming your way!

Hugs,
G

Comments

  1. Dustin does my hair as well, and it's true he is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently tried to reach out to him and have not been able to get a hold of him (I've had him cut my hair for he past 6 months). Any idea if he still cuts hair at Sally??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts