Duross and Langel Deodorant. Passing Marks.


I've gone on and on about my trip to Philly this past week and all the fun I had at Duross and Langel Savonniers. 

They also do a whole line of bath products and my fave thing: deodorants. Their vegetable-based proteins neutralize the enzyme that causes foul odor and leaves you smelling like Moroccan Cedar, Sandalwood Lavender, Ocean, Spiced Lime, Violet, Ginger or the unscented Naked. I chose Ginger, because it was a subtle, spicy and gender neutral odor which didn't seem like it would turn rancid in pit-like conditions. 

The deo comes in a traditional twist up stick, and goes on 'clear'. My sister V noted that it did do this disconcerting slight foaming thing when you put it on. I tried to assure her it was ok and it wasn't going to stain the clothes. Because it hasn't. 

We applied, became merry on all the lovely open bar options and danced the night away. In the morning I sniffed and was pleasantly surprised to find very little to no traces of foul-ness. I wore this deo on an intense 2 days with my family here in NYC. Usually stress et. al. cause more stank to develop (as does fear and anxiety-- all of which I can safely attest to have suffered from)-- however, my Ginger deo kept on and kept up. 

I love this stuff, and I am definitely going to buy more when I run out. I am so happy to have found this little treasure. PS- for the record, I sweat a lot, so it's not like I am some prim and proper princess who releases a rose scent all the time. Only some of the time. 


Spicy Ginger Kisses!
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts