Brow SECRETS


Your perfect eyebrows. Not as elusive an issue as you may think. Here's the answer to your problems...


(Cue "Unsolved Mysteries" type of music)



Your perfect eyebrow shape is the one you had when you were a child! Believe it not, before puberty, you are graced with perfect if not impeccably groomed brows. If you have dark hair, you will see the shape in old photos immediately. I was recently examining a group of photos for myself, R and V and noticed that we all had our perfect eyebrows (even if mine were a little more "connected" than I would care for today). However, the basic shape is still perfect for me today because my eyes haven't changed too much. 


Tadpole brow pluckers: STOP! Go get an old photo, check out the brows (I guarantee most of you weren't born with amphibious shapes above your eye region) and help grow those brows back to perfection. If you've been overplucking for years, or suffer from HHPS (Habitual Hair Pluckers Syndrome)-- check out my fave LA salon's Brow Boost--- a 30 day plan to help you rehab your self-destructive hair-removal habit. 


Do you ever notice how actresses and models don't have weird, super thin or over-stylized eyebrows. PS: It's the secret to looking good. 


Now you know. Using this information is totally up to you. 


Good luck!

Kisses!

S. 






Comments

  1. Aiyee I'm guilty of tadpole plucking! I need help, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you but you have to follow-- 1. Get yourself some eyebrow powder while you wait for your hair to grow in-- and fill in the 'tail' on your tadpole everyday to camouflage the little hairs that are going to grow in. It's this disgust with those little hairs that leads to hyper-plucking syndrome. 2. Be patient-- it may take 2 months, but it'll be worth it. 3. Hide your pluckers. You won't need them until the tadpole matures. Prepare yourself for your new, exquisite brows.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts