Bobbi Brown Beach Perfume


I am itching to travel! Lisbon, Lake Como, Cuba... all my current travel obsessions! Hmmmm.... Where will G go next? : )

I love any excuse to bust out my beauty travel kit! Especially the Bobbi Brown beach scent! It smells so fresh and beachy... a blend of sand jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin. Just like a tropical beach vacation. Ahhhhhh! The oil spray spray is fantastic! I like to spray it on my arms and legs on hot summer days to give them that sexy healthy glow! I love the scent so much, I went out the other day and purchased the Bobbi Brown Beach perfume. Unlike the oil, which can sometimes be a bit messy to apply, the perfume is fabulous for everyday use. It's perfect if you are a girl on the go! The bottle is a basic enough shape that you can throw it in your handbag for a quick spray later in the day. : ) The scent is quite light, so spray away!!!. I do wish it had more lasting power...

It retails for $55. The Bobbi Brown Beach scent also comes in a body lotion, soap and shower gel. I'll definitely be building up my Beach scent collection this summer. : )

Enjoy a day at the beach!

Hugs,
G

P.S. Do you have any travel beauty items you can't leave home without?

Comments

  1. This is not so much of a travel beauty item, as it is an every day item. I'm a fan of Covergirl Wetslicks Amazemint Lipgloss. Whether at the beach, sightseeing, or out dining, I love the feel and look of wetslicks amazemint lipgloss. The color lasts a decent amount of time, and its not too sticky. Mainly it is the peppermint taste I enjoy and the tingly sensation it gives my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fragrance sounds great - I'll have to try it! I must have my skinceuticals moisturizing sunscreen and "It's a 10" leave in hair conditioner on my travels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts