Taaz.com - Makeover Time!!!


A friend of mine recently recommended I check out Taaz.com. It's a site that gives you a face and hair makeover. I was skeptical when he first told me about it, because i've tried websites like this before and they end up making me look like a scary witch or an alien. Not flattering at all!

Taaz.com is different. I'm so addicted! It really narrows down the shape of your face, lips, eyes, face and hairline, so that you can experiment! There are 100's of different hair styles to play with. You can also change you hair color and add high lights and low lights. There are loads of makeup options - glosses, lipsticks, lip liners, eye shadows, eye liners, foundations, concealers. The cool thing about the site is that the colors you choose actually correspond to existing color brands! You can try stuff out and purchase it on the website. So cool! Or, like cautious me, you can jot down the names and then go try it on in the store. Honestly, it's a computer generated picture, real color and real lighting will really determine whether or not it looks good on you. In addition, you can also whiten your teeth and change your eye color. Love it!

This is just for fun. Experiment a little. You deserve a makeover... and it's free!!! Yipeee!

So, what do you think of my makeover? I did it pretty fast. It's the only picture I could find at the moment where my face is facing front. Would love to hear your thoughts? Should I get bangs?

Tazz on it!!!

Hugs,
G

Comments

  1. I love it! But I think you should wait on the bangs... maybe get a temporary hair piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally look like Cleopatra with that hair!!!

    Where did you get that dress? i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes look giant and catlike - very seductive. I'm not sure how i feel about the bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the bangs. It's a different look for you. Very cute! The makeup though seems a little overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as a disclaimer, I'm kind of in a bangs state of mind...so, to me, you look great. If you are going to get them, I wouldn't get them this heavy...maybe a little lighter and wispier..but they do look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa-- funky! I agree with Sandhya-- I think the bangs are a bit too heavy for your features. But I like the idea of some wispy pieces in the front to soften up your long hair. How fun! I'm going to check out this website!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the advice ladies! My mom saw it and wrote me an e-mail saying she loves my new haircut! Ha ha! She thought it was real : ) I think i'll stick with my current hair do. Maybe add some more layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. G...the makeover is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts