Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot


This morning I attended a talk on the Future of Digital Media at 8AM! While I was excited to hear what my friend Robin Kent had to say, I was not thrilled with the idea of waking up so early! If you know me you know I am not a morning person! My face needs at least two hours to adjust to the AM. My friend D, who writes a fabulous fashion blog called Dream Sequins, and I were talking last night about what makeup item we can't live without. D mentioned blush, because she said without it she looks like a Zombie. I highly doubt that... she looks quite fab regularly. When I woke up this morning I understood what she meant. I looked like one hot tranny mess zombie!!! Thank goodness for my Bobbi Brown Blush in color Apricot. The color is this fabulous fresh apricot pink. It is applies smoothly and is long lasting! If you are looking for that young healthy glow, this color will do the trick! It really brightened up my complexion this morning.

Even better... the Bobbi Brown Blush in color Apricot won the "Elle" 'Genius Award'! This color looks fabulous on all skintones! Go get yourself some! Perfect for those days when you need a little pop on your face! It retails for $22. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty bag!

You'll seriously feel happy every time you look in the mirror! Hope i'm not making you blush. ; )

Hugs!!!
G


Comments

  1. So I had to run out of the house this morning because I was running late, and of course didn't have a chance to do a full face of makeup. But I did apply my blush liberally! I love that bare look with flushed cheeks. And in the summer, I can't live without bronzer. I need to add that to my list. Thanks for the shoutout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts