Ahava Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash


I've been a huge fan of Ahava products for many years. Ahava products are natural and contain Dead Sea minerals. The company invests heavily in research, development and testing the effects of the minerals on the skin. I feel confident and safe knowing that international experts and scientific institutes are behind the development of the Ahava products.

Recently, I was moseying down the aisles of a specialty beauty store on the Upper East Side. The store had an extensive collection of international skincare lines. I met a very friendly Russian girl who patiently asked me,"Maam, what exactly are you looking for? Can I provide you with some assistant." I looked at her and said, "no, sorry... I don't know what I am looking for. I have had an annoying day and I just want something that smells good... perhaps a new body wash?" I thought that I must have irritated her, but I was wrong. She was absolutely thrilled to help me! She then took me from aisle to aisle and we tested out all sorts of fabulous delicious smelling body washes. I noticed immediately that most of the body washes came in small containers and were on the pricey side! I am on a major budget! As I learned from the CEW event the other day, women in this economy are careful how they spend their money. The days of impulse shopping are gone (well at least for now!), and if I am going to buy something it better be something new and different! We finally got to a product line that I was familiar with... Ahava! Ahava recently came out with a line of skin friendly soaps. And... the container is BIG! Yeaaaaah!

The Ahava Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash contains healthy minerals found in the waters of the Dead Sea and nourishing organic plant extracts. The wash is very gentle and is SLS / SLES (harsh detergents) and parabens free! It comes in all sorts of fabulous scents such as orange & frangipani, grape & avocado, bamboo & pansy, hibiscus and fig, honeysuckle & lavender, lotus flower and chestnut, and water lily & guarana (this particular scent is a micro-peeling cream that contains Sunflower oil and Olive and Apricot seed powder for gentle peeling). How amazing are those scent combinations!

After smelling them for about 20 minutes, I decided to go for the grape and avocado scent. It's so fresh, clean and uplifting. This particular scents also contains Macadamia Oil to moisturize your skin. The shower experience in quite spectacular! I like to use the Sabon Shower Glove
to apply the body wash. The wash works itself up into a nice thick lather that feels so velvety smooth! I have never enjoyed using a body wash so much! I seriously look forward to showering!

This body wash retails for around $19. I know pricey! But a little goes a long way, and the container is quite large! 500 ml / 17 fl.oz. It will last you a while. And, the most amazing thing is the scent. It seriously lingers on your body for hours. The scent also mixes well with other scents you might apply, such as a body cream, body spray or perfume. Overall, you are going to smell divine!

Get ready for a velvety smooth shower experience!

Hugs,
G

Comments

  1. hey ladies,

    i recently got back from a trip to Israel, where i bathed in the Dead Sea (yes, you float!). i wanted to purchase the Avaha Mineral Mask while i was there, but it was 100 degrees+ and i didn't want it to melt in the car & then the Duty Free chic discouraged me because she said it was restricted when travelling back to the US. have you tried any of the Avaha Masks & what's your opinion of them?

    thanks!
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J! I love the Ahava products I have tried so far. I have used mineral masks in the past, but have yet to try out on of Ahava's. I am excited to try it out. I will let you know!

    Thx! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts