DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew™ - They added SPF!!!


I am a HUGE fan of DDF’s Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew™ day cream! Check out my post. I totally freaked out when I ran out of the cream while traveling in Brazil! It is the creamiest, dreamiest and most luxurious face cream! I always wondered why it didn’t contain an SPF… but it does now! SPF 15! Perfect protection for when you are wandering around the city.

This cream is oil free, fragrance free and dye free. It is the perfect moisturizer for those of you with sensitive or acne prone skin. I like to describe it as - break time cream! When my girlfriends call me complaining about breakouts, I tell them to give their skin a break! Take a few days off from wearing makeup and a hardcore skincare regimen. Your skin needs a break! Let it breathe! The cream contains a complex with glycerin, aloe vera base with vitamins A, C, and E, and grapeseed. It is light and fresh and gives you that healthy looking glow. Pat some of this dew on your face, apply a light under eye concealer, wear a moisturizing lip butter in a blushy pink (Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter works!) and you’re good to go! A perfect look for those of you who want to give your skin a break or go for a more natural look.

This cream is my absolute favorite day cream! Why can’t all face creams feel this luxurious?! Thank you DDF for finally adding some SPF! The cream retails for around $40. The DDF line is available at Sephora.

Enjoy your new fresh dewy complexion!

Hugs,
G

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of blended moisturizer + SPF... but I'm wondering if it's better for the skin to apply both products separately (on top of one another) as opposed to putting on a blended product? Haven't thought about this for a while, as it's a timesaver for me to do a combo product, but what do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blended products (unless there are any studies that I am not aware of) should be fine. You know SPF only counts until 45 and then it experiences the law of diminishing returns.
    All SPF needs a 'carrier' -- there is no such thing as 'pure SPF' so I don't actually see why it would be necessary to use 2 different products. I happen to use 2 different ones because I wear a high SPF and I can't find a blended product at that level.

    It's not like shampoo/conditioner combos because those are 2 sovereign products, that, when blended can cause limp hair.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts