Essie Status Symbol Spring 2009- Think (Hot) Pink



The clothes and fashions for Spring are so beautiful. Candy Pinks,  a Plethora of Purples, Yummy Yellows,  Candid Corals, Terrific Turquoises and Astonishing Aquas-- happy colors to fight off the blues and blahs of watching the news.  

As a struggling artist (call me if you need a 'consultation' on anything from your makeup wardrobe to your personal wardrobe)-- I can't really justify buying too many new Spring pieces.  The most gratifying way to get a touch of Spring without breaking the bank is to put a new color on my toes and occasionally, on my fingers. Today I was feeling Pink, so I got a great color by Essie from their Spring 2009 collection called Status Symbol, $8-- a hot, just-under-neon pink, which is also the color of my front door (I try to keep it fabulous). It's fun and flirty, a great alternative to red for the toes (still sexy, but a little more edgy). It's the same color as the dreamy hot pink lip color I am seeking out for P's Flirty 30 Party on the 11th! Maybe I'll put this as part of her present so she can always have this gratifying little bottle of happiness in nail lacquer form. 

Oh and since I base the 'success' of my makeup, accessory and wardrobe choices on the number of compliments I receive divided by the time I debuted it and then I take the square root of awesome-- I won't get into my formulations, but the sum of it all is just that this color is AMAZING. 

Attention-Grabbing Kisses! 
S.  

PS Don't forget that Essie is the premiere brand of nail polish I recommend-- far better than OPI. 

Comments

  1. Oh, that one looks good.

    I have a new fuchsia shirt dress for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw a girl wearing neutral colors at an event, and her nails were glazed in a perfect hot pink-- kind of like this Essie shade. DOPE. PERFECTION.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts