Benefit's Bathina "Touch me then try to leave me" cream


I want candy! Yeah... I want candy! Ha ha! so, I was walking around the Bloomy's beauty section the other day and passed by the fabulous Benefit counter. It seriously looks like a candy store! Beautiful shades of pink, aqua blues, yellow oranges and soft greens. Everything is so pretty and girly. The packaging is 50's inspired. I love it! I get so excited and jumpy when I see products! I just want to try everything! Ahhhh!

So, this certainly wasn't my first encounter with Benefit products. I've been a fan of the product line for almost a decade! Even better... the company started in San Francisco! I love to support beauty companies from Cali! I especially love the the Benefit Bathina Bath and Body Collection. It's a collection of body balms, body creams, soft shimmery powders, shave creams and body wash. I've tried almost every one! One product that I keep coming back to is the Bathina "Touch me then try to leave me" Cream . I love the name! It's seriously one of the most scrumptious and luxurious creams I have ever used. The smell is so intoxicating! I receive soooo many compliments when I wear it. For daily use, I use drug store body moisturizers, but for special occasions I love to use the Bathina body cream! Unlike other fancy body creams, that may smell too perfumy or fruity, the Bathina body cream smells so light, airy, girly and flirty. It's a combination of fresh white flowers, apricots and peaches. Mmmmm...

This cream is very light yet very moisturizing. I have very dry skin, and I like to apply it as soon as I get out of the shower. A dermatologist once told me, that for dry skin line mine, it is a good idea to pat yourself lightly with your towel when you get out of the shower. Make sure you keep a bit of the water moisture on your body and mix it with a body moisturizer immediately. I love to do this with the Bathina body cream. For those of you who don't have dry skin, this cream may be too thick and creamy for you. It leaves my skin very soft and silky. The gorgeous scent also lingers for a few hours. It is a very fresh scent that is not overpowering. The most annoying thing is to smell someone before they even walk in a room! I remember when I was in high school, I used to work at this loan office. There was this woman who wore the vanilla scent collection from Bath and Body Works. We're talkin the body wash, the body cream and the body spray. Her smell would linger all over the building, to the point that I felt nauseous whenever I smelled it. To this day, I can't deal with body scents that use vanilla as the primary scent. Ugghhh!

Anyways, this cream is the perfect scent to go out in. The scent is light enough that it compliments any perfume. It retails for around $30. I love this cream, and cross my fingers that Benefit never discontinues it! I was so devastated when Benefit discontinued by favorite lip liner years ago!

Soft, silky, sexy scented skin coming your way!

Light scented hug!
G

Comments

  1. OMG I bought this and my boyfriend couldn't leave me alone. He loved the smell. I thought it was ok. I also used the other one that is balm because I saw Oprah recommended it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts