Be Fine Lip Serum. Excellent!


To the lucky Gloss Boxers who came out to our event, you should have received a small tube of the Be Fine Lip Serum with Chamomile and Beets, $19.99.
I was so delighted to receive some lip stuff in my goody bag and was able to put this thing to use immediately on my early morning flight to the weekend wedding I had to attend. The first thing that struck me about this serum is that it's not greasy or oily, but it contains a slip that feels comfortable and wet without leaving that icky 'spackled and sealed' property behind like a lot of other lip balm and chapsticks do. Well, to be fair, it is a lip serum.
As soon as I applied it, my lips felt relieved. The point of applying this product is to tighten the lips, promote collagen growth and impart moisture. On top of all these things, this serum also leaves a little hint of pink behind (even though it comes out clear from the tube!).

Since I've only been using this product for a few days, I can't really claim that I have new collagen in my lips. I did, however, think my lips looked very lush after I applied. It wasn't that weird pouty tingly plump, but more of a natural juiciness to my lips. I just thought I looked supremely kissable. So Kiss me already!* (* Few rules and regulations apply: Must be tall, awesome, male, preferably employed and able to support my lifestyle as I aspire it to be, well-educated, not in prison, have a healthy mouth, no metros, G-A-Ys {although you know I love you guys!}, cons/ex cons, homeless need not apply).

And if you don't know by now, then you'll never ever know me. No! Just kidding. If you don't know by now that I am very picky about the scent and taste of my lip glosses/balms and serums let me just tell you: This stuff is lovely smelling and tasting. In fact, it's just the lightest hint of vanilla in the smell. VERY faint, almost like a few yards away, someone has just iced a cupcake. The taste is so incredibly neutral, that I cannot imagine it is off-putting so similarly sensitive chicas.

Be Fine says that this stuff plumps, tightens, contains antioxidant agents, supports new collagen growth and gives a hint of tint while moisturizing. Can't say they lie on all the things I can measure myself.

I reach for this serum after every meal, after the shower and before meeting with people. That's a good sign! I haven't seen this stuff in the stores, so I am glad I got to taste it out through Be Fine and The Gloss Box. Even though I am one half of the The Gloss Box, it was still a treat to me. Don't forget to write in and let us know what you think if you tried it!

Beet and Chamomile infused kisses!
S.

Comments

Popular Posts