Neiman Marcus Beauty Event



Well. 

The Neiman Marcus Beauty Event is ON, ladies. 

From now until March 9th, if you spend $100 in the beauty department, you will receive a luxe NM tote with samples. 

Let me cut through the bull: This year's samples don't look like 'all that'-- I saw a few mini (sample sized)Karl Lagerfeld atomizers, those little plastic packets of samples from Kiehls body lotion, an invitation to pick up a .24oz sample of Creme de la Mer (which stinks if you don't live near a Neiman's!), Dior eye cream, a quarter-sized (regular sample sized) Lancome mascara, a little bottle of Molton Brown shower gel, 5 face wipes by Cle de Peau and an invitation from Bobbi Brown to pick up a full-sized blush in Clay. Just give me the damn product don't INVITE me over to get something. However: If you need to get your beauty supplies, it might be worth it for the samples and the tote.

What's really a good use of your money and time is if you check out the corresponding beauty offers from certain brands themselves. For instance, with an $85 purchase at Trish McEvoy, you will receive a deluxe lipgloss and a full sized lipstick and cosmetics case (that is the price of just buying her foundation, practically!)-- Spend $15 more anywhere else at Neiman's and you get the cosmetics tote. If you spend $125 at Nars, you get a set of mini lip glosses and the NM tote. So double your dollahs. Hollah! I am just giving you angles on how to get the stuff you need and get some extras on the side. I'm Indian, I strategize, it's in my blood. 

(Ahhh I remember a day when V and I would wait for the beauty event, and then run home to empty our bags to see what we got. Wait. Maybe that was Halloween. No. No. It was definitely the Neiman Marcus beauty event. Inside we would find all types of a DELUXE goodies. Those days are gone... Memories.)

Comments

Popular Posts