National Va-Jay-Jay Day.


Not my words, darlings, that's the word from our friends at Boom Boom Beauty Bar who are doing $39 brazilian waxes in celebration of the big V Day. 

Le Sigh. 

That's all I have to say. And it says so much. 

Anyway you all know how much I love the girls down at Boom Boom, and trust me, I wouldn't send you to a place where something in the wax ain't clean. Boom Boom is braziliant I was just there earlier this week for an eyebrow tweak and I just love love love them. 

And even if your honey isn't making an appearance until the end of February, you can still get this great deal all month. Recessionomics? Will I ever be able to go back to $85 Brazilians ever again? Too much to ponder at the moment. 




35 7th Ave
Btwn 12th and 13th St. 
Down in the Village. 
New York, darlings. 

212 229 2666


Comments

Popular Posts