Mac Creamteam - So creamy!!!


I've been using MAC glosses for years! We're talking almost 9 years! So, I popped into the MAC store on 5th and Broadway the other day to purchase on of my old favs - MAC Slimshine Lipstick – color Gaily. I also went to check out the new Cream Team lip colors and Hello Kitty Collection S mentioned! The Hello Kitty collection is soooo cute! The colors are so pretty and fun!

So, many of you have complained about the stickiness of MAC glosses. Your hair gets stuck to your lips and when you go to pull your hair away, the gloss leaves lines on your cheeks, that your freinds notify you about a couple hours later! So, MAC justed launched their Cream Team lip collection! Lipsticks, glosses, liners galore! The Creamsheen formulation is a soooo creamy, dreamy delicious! No stickiness! The names are so fabulous!!! Lavender Whip Light, Cream In Your Coffee Creamy, Petite Indulgence, Cream Anglaise, Caramello, Velvetell!!!

I really like the Creamsheen glass collection. My two favorite colors are Looks Like Sin and Creme Anglaise. Looks like Sin is a sheer deep berry color and Creme Anglaise is a medium pinky mauve. The colors work well on my medium skin tone. They retail for around $16.50. My only problem with the glosses is that the colors are not as lush as I would like. The texture is amazing, but the color is a bit too sheer for my pale lips. I need a little extra color. I like to mix the gloss with a brighter lipstick.

Enjoy the creamy deliciousness!
Hugs,
G

Comments

  1. Hey, I went in to check out the CreamTeam collection and I LOVE Creme Anglaise! Finally a color you and I agree on! I wanted to buy it, but i got the Hello Kitty brush set instead. But soon! I have my eyes pealed out for it. It did feel a little sticky, but a total improvement from the CRAP Lip Glass. Anyway thanks for the tip! I get tips from our own blog. I love it. S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts