Kerasase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Relax Smoothing Shampoo and Kerastase Masque Oleo-Relax


I am obsessed with shiny smooth hair! I’m always on the lookout for a hair care system that will give me the ultimate shine. Guess what? I found one! My hair just shine, shine, shines!!! I’ve been using the Kerasase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Relax Smoothing Shampoo and Kerastase Masque Oleo-Relax for the past few months and love them! Both products are designed for Dry and Rebellious Hair like mine. I have never had such shiny sleek hair. I get compliments all the time!

The Oleo-Relax Smoothing Shampoo is fabulous for my long hair. Most shampoos tangle, mangle and dry up my hair while I am in the shower. My hair literally screams for conditioner! This gentle shampoo detangles and smoothes my hair in the shower, making it so easy to apply the hair Masque! The Masque is the most fabulous conditioner I have ever used. It smells and feels so luxurious. It applies to my hair beautifully. I leave the masque on for about 6 – 10 minutes. I like to place a shower cap over my hair after I have applied the masque so that I can ensure that the fancy product stays on my hair and does not get washed away. In the mean time you can apply a fabulous scrub like the Sabon Scrub to exfoliate your body. I just bought some for E for her b-day. Can’t wait to hear what she thinks! It’s my fav scrub! So, after applying my favorite scrub, I thoroughly wash the masque out of my hair. You will feel the difference immediately! Your hair will feel so smooth and luxurious while you are in the shower.

After lightly drying my hair with a towel (tip: don’t dry your hair vigorously with your shower. Gently squeeze out the water with your towel and pat it dry. You’ll have less breakage and your hair will feel softer and smoother) I like to apply a few pumps of my favorite serum – Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum. This is the ultimate finishing product for my hair. This serum with smooth, soften and shine up your hair! Love it! Check out my post! Using all these products in conjunction does wonders for my hair! Because my hair is so dry, I only wash it twice a week. My hair stays silky, shiny and frizz free for days.

Both products are on the pricey side. The shampoo retails for around $30 and the Masque for around $50. Ouch! I know… it’s expensive. Using these products is quite a treat for me! I don’t know what I will do when they both run out. It makes me sad to even think about it. Btw… I use a lot of conditioner and I know a lot of you do too. You seriously need two tubs of the conditioner and one shampoo. There just isn’t enough conditioner in one tub…

For those of you who are recessionistas like me, another one of my fav conditioning masks is the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask. It retails for around 5 dollars and does wonders for my hair. Check out my review!

Shine on girl!

Hugs,
G

Comments

Popular Posts