Hello MAC! Hello Kitty MAC Collection.


It is my overwhelming shame to tell you that I am in love with all things cute. I am cute.com cuteoverload.org and allthingscute.net.co.jp.  Insanely infected with the cute bug. 

And the Princess (because Queen is not cute enough)-- Anywaypsycho: The Princess of Cute herself Miss Hello Kitty is now doing a collaboration with MAC. Well I am sure she's just lending her image because she doesn't really have a mouth so I think being spokesperson would be a bit of a stretch. But she can convey so much with her blank stare. SO much cuteness!

She has so many new colors which I need to review and really look at tomorrow at the MAC store. But online, I did see one thing I want so badly. Are you ready for this? It's a Hello Kitty Brush set and container which is-- wait for it--- shaped like a Hello Kitty Head. Is that cute or is it just too CUTE!?!? It's $49 at Nordstrom's and I am so torn. Should I buy it? I am a Recessionista. But it's Limited Edition. But I live in New York and there's no space. But I'll probably get mildly buzzed off of white wine spritzers one night and accidentally buy it online off of eBay when the price is hiked up because some opportunist is going to exploit my obsession with all things cute and Japanese and sell it for like $200 in the future when I can no longer get my giant hands on that small and cute thing. I should just buy it. But I can't! Why must we live IN THIS ECONOMY.  I hate THIS ECONOMY when it is so looked-down upon to revel in frivolity. I wish my sister was here so I could consult with her. She is always good to consult with when I am torn about a purchase. 

I am going to put another post up and update you in case I lose it and just buy the brush set. 
Ah. Calm, Center yourself, S. It's just a Hello Kitty Shaped brush set. OHHH MYY GAWWWD I can't take it, I might just,. EXPLODE!!!!!!!! It's TOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mildly Insane Kisses!
(Mini kisses which are CUTER!)
S. 

(Please don't ship me to the loony bin because it's so NOT CUTE there. I can't live with non cute. Cute, cute, cute!)

P.P.S. CUTE! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggh. 

Comments

  1. I agree, it's super cute! Can you believe its already sold out!!! =0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I just had a heart attack. Nordstrom's is sold out but I just picked one up from the MAC store in SoHo. Check out the MAC stores because I think they will have a bigger supply. I had a serious heart attack when I read your post, but luckily-- crisis averted. I wonder if I should have bought 2...
    Relieved Kisses!
    S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts