Eternal Optimist by Essie


Ok I am in full Spring mode. It seems like love is in the air, moods are lifting and I am wearing my black turtleneck less often. It's almost MARCH and I am ready to bust out into all things soft and leave the gray winter behind. 

If a major transition is too hard for you, start where I do: My nails. 


Spiced Tea Rose would be my dream nail color. Guess what?!? Eternal Optimist by Essie is just that. It's part of their Spring 2009 collection and it's the perfect nude-y pink nail color. It just works with my palette. It's a really warm pink. I would paint my front door this color if I had the option. 

As always I have to be boastful and let you know I keep getting compliments on it. And it's a color that would really work for every skin tone. I am lucky because I am very 'medium'-- what works for me will work for anyone from a Coffee Mocha Lattes to White Chocolates and Vanilla Milk Shakes. In other word, if you have the tone of Tilda Swinton to Alek Wek, this color will work for you. (PS if you knew me in real life, you would know I don't like to brag. I just have to share when I get a compliment because they make me feel so awesome!)

$8 to feel like it's time for Spring. And hello? How much do we love that it is named for the times. Eternal Optimist. We need to keep that in mind. 

Spicy Tea Rose would have been a close second. 
And Essie, can I just commend you on the fact that your polishes ROCK! Less peeling, less chipping than another brand out there whose name starts with an O and ends with an I. There's a P in the middle. 

Happy Forever Kisses!
S. 

Comments

Popular Posts