Befine Rough Spot Lemon Balm


I experiment with and try so many skincare and makeup products every day! Although my skin looks good now, I often wonder if there might be side effects. Lately I’ve been on the search for natural products. I am big fan of Befine food skincare products. The products are made from all natural ingredients that just make you feel good. : ) Befine sums it up on their website:

Prepared from ingredients sourced from plants or minerals, Be fine products offer skin what the body innately knows: you are what you eat.

I totally agree with that statement! You seriously are what you eat. I’ve been traveling a great deal, eating a lot of unhealthy foods, not sleeping enough… and it shows! I’m going home to Cali for a couple of weeks to detox. Sunshine, Lola, Toby & Sumo (my mom and dads fatty mcfatterson pets), mountains, and good home cooked food… here I come! My suitcase will contain a selection of comfy clothing… pink VS sweatpants, candy cane colored VS lounge pants, old navy work out pants (and various other loungy clothing items that S would certainly would not approve of… ha ha). The other half of the bag will contain beauty products… masks, moisturizers and a selection of Befine products. Check out my posts of the fabulous Befine scrubs!

I recently tried the Befine Rough Spot Lemon Balm. The most fun thing about the product is the container. It is shaped like a lemon, and it looks so real! I just want to eat it! When you open the lemon it breaks into two perfect halves that contain a solid balm made of shea butter, avocado oil and coconut oil. The balm is designed to soothe, protect and hydrate rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. Like many other people of South Asian Decent, I suffer from discolored elbows and knees. The Befine website says that the lemon balm has bleaching qualities. I have yet to see the results, but I have only been using it for a week.

The balm is quite conditioning and my elbows and ankles look and feel moisturized late into the day. My only problem is with the packaging. While I love the lemon shape, the product does not apply easily. The package says to take one of the sides of lemon and apply it directly to your skin. The plastic sides of the lemon container end up bumping into and scratching your skin. It is easier to just take some out with your fingers and apply it directly. Hey Befine folks! I have an idea of how the packaging should be designed for easier and smoother application. Call me Befine! Ha ha!

For those of you concerned with the grease factor… this stuff is greasy. It’s a shea butter product people! It’s got to contain some oil and butter to soothe and hydrate the rough areas of your body. I like it! It smells and feels great, and it retails for around $12. There is a lot of balm in both sides of the lemon. This stuff will last a while.

Enjoy softer elbows, knees and toes! ; )

Hugs,

G

Comments

Popular Posts