Just for Fun: True Love


Well- it's not that I was hit too hard by New Year's revelries or any such nonsense, I've just been undergoing some serious self-testing on some new products. I have the N.V. Perricone MD line coming up, some new perfumes and the big score, Creme de la Mer Moisturizing cream. Oh! and a new under-eye hydrator by Christian Dior coming up too. In the meantime, enjoy this post. I love anything to do with love and the assurance that science can prove it exists (even though it's a matter of faith, n'est pas?). So click HERE and enjoy the read. 

Kisses!
S. 

Comments

  1. OMG - I totally read that article. :) Happy new years S and G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, too Anon. We love hearing from you and don't forget to keep checking back with us, we have an awesome New Year's contest coming up with a deluxe prize. It would be lovely if you got something back for checking in with TGB.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts