DiorShow- You're Still The One


I am an arduous and relentless researcher for you GlossBoxers. In fact, in the time that we've been 'live' I've tried over 6 different mascaras -- and I still love my first and foremost recommendation, Christian Dior's DiorShow $24.
My lashes are long, but scant and this Fatty McFatterton brush picks up all my little skimpy lashes and doesn't over-saturate the long and thick ones. It plumps, lifts and separates and at least once a day someone will ask me what mascara I use. DiorShow DiorShow DiorShow.
Now, at Sephora, they have a new and exclusive PLUM shade. I love purple mascaras!
I just got back from having an impromptu slumber party at my friends' S & R's house (girls, you filthy beasts, all in a platonic spirit)-- anyway I expected to look a fright in the eye region. And even though I kind of did (since I slept in the makeup) I kind of didn't. DiorShow is a lovely mascara for impromptu sleepovers-- either platonic or non. Check out my in-depth ratings here of my top 3 mascaras. Unlike the Fresh SuperNova, I am not afraid to itch my eye if necessary, unlike the Estee Lauder Turbo Lash, this is NOT a gimmick-- it's a good solid mascara. That one reliable friend you can always depend on to make you laugh and feel better and even improve your life.

Don't be put off by people who don't believe the hype. I am not a sensationalizer-- I like to tell it like it is. For my kinds of lashes, this is the hands down best mascara I have ever tried.

So, if you have long, lashes with a natural up-curl: DiorShow, DiorShow, DiorShow. (But Beware-- don't get the BLACKOUT-- it's awful. Read my reviews before you buy the wrong thing and turn on me. DO NOT buy DiorShow BLACKOUT-- it's trash.)

La-la-la-la Kisses!
S.

Comments

Popular Posts