Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray - SPF 70!!!


I am a big proponent of sunblock! I wear it everyday, whether I am in Cali, NY or on the beaches of Brazil. I want to keep my skin looking young and healthy for a long time! All you sun lovers out there... please apply your sunblock! You will thank me in a few years! I saw a couple on a beach in Rio, lounging on some beach chairs for about 5 hours straight! The woman applied some suntan lotion with SPF two every couple of hours and the man didn't apply anything! It hurt me to look at both of them. Ouch! Get yourself a spray tan instead! The results can be gorgeous!

You especially need to slather on the stuff when you are in the sun all day! I've been a fan of Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray (SPF 70) for the past year. Because it is a spray, it's really easy to apply all by yourself... unless of course there is a handsome man somewhere near by, then... you should ask him for some help. he he! ; )

Benefits of Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray:

  • The SPF 70 is formulated to provide better, longer-lasting sun protection
  • The Active Photobarrier Complex™ maintains broad spectrum protection over time against - the sun's harmful rays
  • A convenient one-touch spray
  • It's waterproof
  • It's oilfree
  • It has good for you ingredients - natural soy proteins vitamins A, C and E


When traveling, I don't leave home without this spray! My sis J loves it as well! A British couple we became quite good friends with in Brazil was surprised at my constant application of the spray. The girlfriend gave her husband a good wack on his back, and said in a lovely British accent - Oh look at yourself! You look like a lobster! You need to apply sunblock the way she does! He he! Happy to know I may change the habits of a few people while traveling!

The spray retails for around $10! Enjoy the sunshine you bronzed beauty!

Warm Hugs,
G

P.S. Aveeno products have been recommended by Dermatologists of over 60 years!

P.P.S. Check out S and my other recos for sun protection!

Comments

Popular Posts